Jill Hart's Reviews
12 reviews
After interviewing Rasheed I discovered his community on Skool
After interviewing Rasheed I discovered his community on Skool - he is personally an amazing and interesting human being. He has truly embraced the concept of enjoying the experience. The community is a space where we are encouraged to do that too - a space for setting goals/aspirations and then exploring becoming... Rasheed creates a space for real transformation, helping people challenge old paradigms, reinvent themselves, and design a life that feels aligned with who they truly are. What I appreciate most is that the focus isn't on hustling harder or grinding longer. It's about creating freedom through awareness, intentional choices, and a willingness to see life differently and embrace your inner weirdo If you're looking for support, fresh perspectives, and a community that encourages you to live life on your terms, you'll find it here.
Beginner or Experienced - This is the place for connection and growth
I love this community for the conversations, the connections and growth in guitar playing skills. I've played guitar of over 50 years - not well - but I do play. My guitar broke about 5 years ago and in 2 weeks I'll be purchasing a new one. All because Chris re ignited my excitement about playing again. It's one thing to go "youtube" how to play - it's quite another to have someone you can ask questions of when you just don't understand something. Bonus my husband is going to take up guitar also!
Not Just Recipes...
Sure you can use youtube or read a book to learn how to make bread/bake but there comes a time when you really need community to troubleshoot what's going on. And that is what the Crust & Crumb Academy really shines at!! So whether your "bread baking curious" or been at it for decades this space is for you! You may be amazed at all the permutations flour, water & yeast can be presented in.
Better Sex says it all
This is a safe space for exploring your sexuality in different ways and improving your sexual relationship with your partner. We talk about this often taboo, topic in a way that is empowering and not titillating. Deborah Kat is all about communication and a wonderful guide into a world where many have often felt alone.
More Than Just Awareness
Abuse happens in lots of different ways - often people experience abuse but brush it off as "normal" or think that they are too "insert that thing" so they aren't in the "abusable group". This community is very inclusive and fantastic about bringing awareness to how abuse shows up in our lives in a way that doesn't make victims but empowers us to make informed choices about how we show up.
Such an Empowering Space!
I love being part of this community which values authenticity while also holding space for safely exploring. Frameworks encouraging personal exploration without judgement from ourselves (our worst critics) or others. Alli is funny, raw and so profound
Serious Soul Styling - not just about what you wear...
You might look at this and think, "I'm going to learn what to wear for my body type" and you would be oh so wrong. Maria, shares how to not just wear colors - but how to incorporate colors to work magic in your life. Everything is energy - learning how to use the energy of colors is transformation for empowering us to live safely. I've learned about the body soul connection - and body shapes in a way that I had never considered before. Highly recommend her 7 day Color Challenge - it is life changing.
